+1 to cut the release.

APEXCORE-678 is optional as it is not a regression and there is no PR open for it. It should not block the release.

Thank you,

Vlad

On 4/12/17 22:16, Tushar Gosavi wrote:
Hi,

It has been four month since 3.5.0 Apex Core release. There are several new
features added to core after 3.5.0. I would like to propose the 3.6.0
release of Apex Core, to make these features available to users.

The list of issues fixed in 3.6.0 are:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%
3D%20APEXCORE%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%
20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.6.0%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC

Apart from above JIRAs, which bug-fixes/features people will like to see in
this release. If you feel your JIRA should be included then please set fix
version to 3.6.0 with estimated time for work completion, also discuss it
here. Some of the pending pull requests could be incorporated in the
release. I feel following JIRA should be part of release APEXCORE-649,
APEXCORE-678.

Let me know about your thoughts.

Thanks,
Tushar.