Congratulations all..

I was wondering if anyone could point me to docs/examples of what Thomas
meant in his blog by stating that "Iterative processing is now supported by
the engine to process loop based patterns for ML" ? Does this mean a tuple
can flow multiple times through the same operator ? If yes, that is a very
interesting feature ( perhaps unique to Apex as compared to Flink, Spark
engines ) and could be a building block for more patterns on top of Apex
Engine and hence the question.

Regards,
Ananth