Amol,

Build may fail for multiple reasons, unless it outputs details of CVE that outlines how vulnerability can be exploited, the vulnerability is not exposed to the public.

I am +1 that it is better to know and monitor vulnerabilities than to proceed with a risk of introducing new dependencies with known vulnerabilities. All those tools that scan for vulnerabilities are publicly available and anyone can run them including those who will try to exploit the results of scans to maliciously gain access to data.

Thank you,

Vlad