-0.5: populateDAG() may be called by the platform as many times as it needs (even in case it calls it only once now to launch an application). Passing different parameters to populateDAG() in simulate launch mode and actual launch may lead to different DAG being constructed for those two modes. Can't the use case you described be handled by a plugin?

Thank you,

Vlad