Hi,
After having posted my previous article to the wrong group (I think?, devel.general instead of devel.api?) I'd like to know if somebody could tell me how to deploy an java officebean based application.
I do not yet have a classloader for that, but I'd like to see how one would look like. Kay Ramme recommended using the transparent classloader (http://udk.openoffice.org/common/man/spec/transparentofficecomponents.html) but I can't get enough information on that topic. I couldn't even get the JARs containing the loader so I downloaded the package source with LXR(!) and compiled a JAR for myself. Well, I still get classnotfounexceptions and to be honest, I don't even know if the officebean ist transparent loader-compilant.
My app runs perfectly in my IDE, where OfficeBean.jar is in the required libraries of the project properties, but I'll get a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/star/beans/OfficeConnection" even if I run this whole thing with officebean.jar in the classpath:
"java -Dcom.sun.star.lib.loader.unopath=/home/jstaerk/OpenOffice.org1.1.4/program -cp .:/home/jstaerk/OpenOffice.org1.1.4/program/classes/officebean.jar -jar uno7.jar
"...
And, regarding to usability, I'd love not to have to state the OO-Path in the command line, but rather let the user choose his/her OO-Path in a configuration dialog.
Thanks for any help.
-- mit freundlichen Gr��en Jochen St�rk
www.usegroup.de (home office) Albigerstr. 22 Am Wald 3 55232 Alzey 55270 Ober-Olm
Tel: (06731)997997-5 (06131)584278-0 Fax: (06731)997997-6 (06131)584278-1 Mobil: (0177)4512645
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
