On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 10:14:06PM +0100, Christian Junker wrote:
> Hi Achim,
> 
> is this a general question or do you want to mark text programmatically?
> In both cases the answer to your question is "Yes".
> If you want to know how to do it with the API, then Charproperties,
> especially the property CharBackColor is probably your best friend.
> See the IDL Reference on http://api.openoffice.org for more
> information about those terms.

I know this property and I've tried others of Charproperties. But I've
noticed that setting one of these properties causes a change of the
document I'm working with. Do I've to reset such settings if I want to
save or print the document?

> Best Regards
> Christian Junker
> 
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:47:26 +0100, Achim Derigs
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi!
> > 
> > Is there any possiblility to mark text (like spell check underlining)
> > without changing the document?

Best Regards
Achim

                                -------
    InnoviData GmbH, Lilienthalstra�e 2, D-70825 Stuttgart-Korntal
Phone (+49)711/88770-137, Fax (+49)711/88770-299, Cel. (+49)170/7917737

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply via email to