Tobias Müller wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>>calling "setToolBarVisible(true)" on an OOoBean object does not show the
>>>toolbar, as I would expect it. Calling "setToolBarVisible(false)" before
>>>has no effect either.
>>
>>which bean and which office version?
>

> Sorry.
>
> OpenOffice 1.9.69 and the OOoBean shipped with it. (Full-qualified name:
> com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean)

setToolbarVisible and all the other toolbar functions don't work in the
new bean. Remember: the old bean was just a demo!

OOo itself now offers an API to access the toolbars. Besides that the
new toolbar concept of OOo2.0 does not know the toolbars from OOo1.x
anymore.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.