Hi Jorge,

the SDK with it's oww simple build env based on gnu make doesn't work with the cygwin tools.
Follow the install instructions in <sdk>/docs/install.html and everything should work fine. In install.html you find a link where you can donwload a gnu make binary for windows.

Juergen

Jorge Marques Pelizzoni wrote:

Hi, all!

Has anybody out there ever built the examples from the Developer's Guide on
Windows? I must admit I am clueless. I have cygwin installed, but just typing
make won't do the trick... Anyway, the truth is I wouldn't like to use cygwin.
How do you guys build for with msvc++?

Cheers,

Jorge.