On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 17:26 +0100, Antonio Leonforte wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> this is my first post on this list. I have searched for a while for the info
> I need, but I could find nothing helpful. Please let me know it this is not
> the appropriate list to post to.  I would make clear first that I am NOT a
> OpenOffice developer, I just would like to USE OpenOffice to create .doc
> documents programmatically (i.e. by invoking UNO API from a C++
> application).
>

> I have spent a couple of days compiling UNO IDL and finally succeeded in
> coding a test C++ application, compiling and linking it with MSVC 6.0. My
> problem is that I get a crash the very first invocation of a UNO API class
> method. I checked and the code seems to be ok, maybe I need to set some
> compiler option? Does anyone here have some experience in crating documents
> programmatically within a MSVC application ?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Antonio Leonforte
>
> INTEGRA Sisyemi.

Chance are you will get more appropriate and pithy answers from the api
project. I am forwarding this to the most active list this project has
and I recommend you look for most of your answers there. \
--
Documentation Co-Lead
PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may

"Dinna meddle wi' things ye ken nuthin' aboot!"
J.Herriot