Hello ,

Mathias Bauer a écrit :

Didier Dorange-Pattoret wrote:

Hello

Sub Main
obj=ThisComponent.CreateInstance("com.sun.star.text.TextEmbeddedObject")
obj.CLSID="078B7ABA-54FC-457F-8551-6147e776a997"
obj.AnchorType = com.sun.star.text.TextContentAnchorType.AS_CHARACTER
CurseurVisible = ThisComponent.CurrentController.ViewCursor
Montexte = Thiscomponent.Text
MonTexte.InsertTextContent(CurseurVisible,obj,false)
TheFormule = obj.Model
TheFormule.Formula = "1 over x"
TheFormule.Modified = TRUE
End Sub

I'm working on 1.9.74m

This macro puts the formula in my text, but I can't see it.
If I click, I can see the right formula, If I click at the second time I get the right size.

This is a bug in the 1.9.74 version. Should be fixed until Beta.

Best regards,
Mathias

Sorry,
I tried So8 beta, OOom79 and I got the following formula.
image de bug

--
Didier Dorange-Pattoret

http://www.dmaths.org
http://sesamath.net

Mailing List in english:
http://www.dmaths.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=9

Le livre de référence pour OpenOffice.org :
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/221211348X/dmaths-21
Programmation OpenOffice.org :
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2212114397/dmaths-21