Hi,

At first I am sorry, because I think my problem does not belong very good to this mailing list.

For the last 20 weeks I was creating an java add-on for OOo. Now three days are left and my installer does not what it should. Therefore I hope, someone can help me:

I have created a self-executing jar file with some class files, which contains the GUI and the execution of pkgchk. It also contains the zip file, which I want to deploy with pkgchk.

But when I try to copy the zip to some directory I get filenotfoundexception. Is there an other way to extract a file from within the self-executing jar (without using a jar command) to any directory...?