Hi Laurent,

> i have to duplicate rows of a TextTable in WRITER (OOo 1.1.4 - pyUNO)
> I found 2 ways to achieve this :
>    - use dispatch and UNO slots to copy/paste
>    - loop over each textPortion of each cell to build the new content
>
> The second is quite time consumming to develop and IMHO too error prone
> The first is rather straightforward
>
> Nevertheless, this script will be executed in a parallel environnement
> (multple access at the same time) and i wonder if using the clipboard
> will not show random problem mixing the contents
>
> i can not use the getDataArray as the TextTable may also contain
> TextContent and i want to keep the original formatting
>
> I've spent some time on this and there seems missing something like
> copyRange like in Calc
>
> Is there an other way to achieve this ?

There is an issue for this topic, as far as I know. The issue actually is
about getting data objects from selection, similar to how the clipboard
works.  But I dont't know the issue id.  I am not even 100% sure that
there is a issue id, but it's a very important feature which was already
once on the requirements list.

        Michael