Paolo Mantovani wrote:
Hi Tom,

Alle 12:24, luned́ 28 febbraio 2005, Tom Schindl ha scritto:

Hi,

I have now added things when there's a new version of OO released. I
simply added the possibility to add the supported OO-Version(we have
discussed this sometime ago) to the Snippet. An example can be seen here:
http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Writer/Writer.ChangeDocumentBac
kgroundColor.snip

Paolo could you maybe add this to the SnippetCreator?

Ok, I'll try.

some questions:
1) is there some reason for not having the "untested" value under the "status" attribute?

No. Just added it.

2) may the "number" attribute contain also values such "1.9.m79" or "2.0 beta candidate"?

2.1) can we define a list of allowed values for that attribute?

That was my first thought but I'm unsure about this. I think at least the DTD should not make use of list. But in the Snippet-Editor would make sense.

3) what about the platform?

ok added.

thank you
Paolo Mantovani