Hi Didier,

i would suggest to use an UNO package for deploying a new library into your office installation. Unopkg (oo.o2.0, pkgchk for older versions) offers all the necessary features to delpoy such a library safely into the shared section of an office installation so that it can be used by all users. Everything else will might be work but an update of the installation base can probably overwrite your changes.
So why hacking when a well defined way is available.

Juergen

Didier Dorange-Pattoret wrote:
Hello,

Didier Dorange-Pattoret a écrit :

Hello,

Michael, it seems you do'nt understand me. If I am root, I have the acces right.
But for my knowledge the method CreateLinkLibrary creates a library only for the root account.

I would like that the su root creates a library avalaible for all the users.

Is it possible, without using pkgchk (Addons) and if yes how.

A solution: Root insert a module in an existing shared library: for example "Tools" or "Launcher".

This module is avalaible for all users.