Hi Tom,
Thanks for the feedback and I agree with you!

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 20:08, Tom Schindl wrote:
[snip]
> At the moment from my point of view (and I'm a software developer) the
> install dialog is too complex and overloaded.

As you can tell I am not a good GUI-Designer! I think that having an
easy way for people to download and install OOo Extensions is really
important. My aim is to generate discussion and get this project moving
by having a crack at a Wizard. I have no objection to my work being
replaced.

> As already stated before I'd volunteer to set up a system to let
> developers upload their addons/addins/plugins/templates and users download.
>
> I hope I have time on weekend to spent sometime and really think about
> the file-format and maybe come up with a idea of the install-gui needs
> and work-flow (don't expect too much I'm not a very good GUI-Designer :-)

Tom you rock!

Thanks, Ian