On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 21:49, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
[snip]
> Sure, the new SDK provides makefiles for creating UNO packages (both
> component packages and script/library packages). I also have the first
> running ant scripts and ideally would be an integrated wizard in
> NetBeans and/or Eclipse.
> So if there are any volunteers who are familiar with one of the IDE'S
> and who are willing to investigate some time in this please let me know.
> I have a lot of ideas but didn't find the time until now.

While it would be good to be able create UNO packages from external
IDEs, to me it would be even better if it were possible within
OpenOffice.org.

[snip]

> > Where can I find the updated Developers Guide for OOo2.0?
>
> It can be found in the Beta SDK and will be published soon on
> api.openoffice.org

Just checking that my understanding is correct: At the moment the
updated Developers Guide for OOo2.0 is in the Beta SDK, which is not yet
publicly available?
I am keen to help with the updated Developers Guide for OOo2.0 - is
there anything that I can do now?

[Remainder snipped]

Thanks, Ian