Maybe I can help update the StarOffice 7 Programmer's Guide.
To do this I would like to use OOoAuthors, so that the update is a team
effort and was being peer reviewed.
I am presenting a number of papers at the LCA 2005 OpenOffice.org
Miniconf so this work could form the basis of those papers - but I need
to get on to it right away.
Is it ok for me to do this?
If so, is it possible to have the file in .sxw or .odt format?
Similarly for the Programmers Tutorial?
Any update when the Developers Guide for OOo2.0 will be publicly
available?

Thanks, Ian Laurenson

[Top posted - copy of previous messages below]