Hi Indukamar,

I am new to the OOo UNO APIs. I was trying to connect
to the SDB from OOo using Java. But I could not find
the com.sun.star.sdb.RowSet class in any JARs supplied
with the standard installation of OOo. Can anyone
please point  me to the place where I can find it? I
downloaded the SDK, the documentation and all, but
could not find a reference which points to where I can
find it.

css.sdb.RowSet is a Service and the jar files only contain types, so you won't find a class file, corresponding to this service anywhere.

To get an idea how database access works using the OOo-UNO-API you might want to have a look at the corresponding developers guide chapter

http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/Database/Database.htm

Hope that helps

Regards

Stephan