Hi to all,
i have a problems with the width of the column in a table (with Writer), i use Java, and i found that the only method is TableColumnSeparators.
I try it but i don't understand what is the value that must be set...

--This is an example of my code with a table (1,4):
TableColumnSeparator [] t =(TableColumnSeparator []) xTableProps.getPropertyValue("TableColumnSeparators");
t[0].Position = (short)(1430); t[0].IsVisible=true;
t[1].Position = (short)(8000);
t[1].IsVisible=true;
t[2].Position = (short)(1360);
t[2].IsVisible=true;
xTableProps.setPropertyValue("TableColumnSeparators", t);
This code don't run correctly. (I obtain the values after many attempts)
The most fun thing is that, if i use a table (1,3) with only 2 separators (deleting the third) the code run correctly.....

Thanks to all
Cristian