Hi,

now everything is working. The package path is forced to lower case even
if in your case you used uppercase. The wonderful power of perls regular
expression came to my help ;-)
s/[EMAIL PROTECTED]((\w+\.)+)(\w+):(\w+)}/"<idl-reference
package=\"".lc($1)."\" name=\"$3\"
anker=\"$4\">$1$3.$4<\/idl-reference>"/eg;

The date problem is also fixed.

Tom