Dear OpenOffice.org community,

We really would like to see all questions answered, but
we need your help to keep track of your questions and their
answer status.  Thus, if you still have a question unanswered
for more than two days, feel free to place a reminder on the
list.  But maybe you should think about simplifying your
question, strip down your code example etc.

I'd like to remind that this mailinglist is not a support
forum. We core developers like to see all questions answered,
but we cannot do your work.  Thus, even though some background
information can be helpful, phrase your question as easy as
possible to us and focus on the OOo API rather then your
application.

        Michael

--
http://api.openoffice.org