Hi all,

as the company I'm working on is going to strongly develop on
OpenOffice.org, I have to arrange a course for our developers.

At the end they must be able:

- to develop in C++ and Java inside OOo in order to integrate new
features or modules

- to be confortable with UNO services and to be able to patch and extend it

- to be confortable with build tools and process compilation

- to understand the OOo release process

- to understand how to collaborate and contribute to the code

The course should involve about 12-15 people and at the end of the
course they must begin productive and able to collaborate with OOo
community and developers.

Developers are used to develop with Object-Oriented paradigms an din
particular with C++ and Java.
The course should be arranged on-site and the company is located in Italy.

If someone is interested they can contact me in private.

Regards

Davide Dozza