Martin Thoma wrote:
Hi Stephan,

In both cases, this is relatively new code, which might not yet have
been there in OOo 1.1.x.  And, in both cases, your specific VC++ version
seems to be too old to accept the code.

thanks for your reply! I come up with some serious problems using C++ and OO
with Version 1.1.3/1.1.4 (if I've found out more I will post a new thread).
I thought changing to the 2.0Beta perhaps would solve the problems. So what
exactly do you suggest? Waiting till 2.0 is stable?

I'm not sure what you mean with those two last questions. 2.0 is pretty stable by now, and I would not expect the code you stumble over to change until 2.0 final. I still think your tool chain to build OOo uses inappropriate components. Maybe someone who knows more than I about building OOo on Windows can tell you what the exact requirements are (or you can probably look that up on somewhere on www.openoffice.org).

-Stephan

Martin