* Ennio-Sr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [260605, 22:18]:
> Hi all,
> I'm testing parameter substitution in a SUB but am getting a partial
> result only.
> The original macro works well without parameter substitution being
> attempted:
>
> 1. if named-range ("last_bal") exists erase it
> 2. if last row cell (in the balances column) is zero, go up one cell and
>     add named-range to this cell
>
> However, when the parameter is introduced only action 1. is performed.
> Would some of you be so kind to put me on the right path?
> Regards,
>        Ennio.
> --------------------
>
> This is  the relevant code:
> [skip]

Once I realized the new range-name could not be created even manually
(Insert/Names/Define ...) I shifted down a few rows and the macro worked
liked a charm :-)

There is no way, however, to create the range-name on that particular
cell ($N$47): what's the _magic_ behind that?

Thanks for your attention.
Regards,
       Ennio.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)