Hi Cedric,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,

I had an javamaker error that I didn't understood:
"Cannot create temporary file for " a file that should be generated

I got this by running the SDK 1.9.113 javamaker on a Linux Debian system (I
checked the permissions and quotas: it is OK) and my JDK is the 1.5.0_4 from
Sun

Could anyone give me a way to solve my problem ?

please send me your rdb file and the exact command line call that i can take a closer look on it.

Juergen

Thank you for your help,
Cedric