Hi Jayant,

I have a simple function. This function is failing, so it prints ERROR.
Any suggestion where I am going wrong ?

uno::Any MyClass::getValue ()
{
      uno::Any aAny;
      uno::Sequence< uno::Sequence< uno::Any > > aSeq;

      uno::Reference< sheet::XCellRangeData>
xData(mxRange,uno::UNO_QUERY); //mxRange ==table::XCellRange

if (xData.is()) {
                aSeq = xData->getDataArray();

                aAny <<= aSeq;

                if (aAny >>= aSeq)  // testing b'se this is failing in
void setValue(const uno::Any& aValue)
                   fprintf(stderr," ERROR \n") ;
  }
return aAny;
}



In my real code (lengthy one, so not pasting here ), I am having 2
function getValue and setValue. I am using getValue as pasted above and
in setValue
I am testing "if (aAny >>= aSeq)" => which is failing !!

Any suggestion ?

according to cppu/inc/com/sun/star/uno/Any.hxx the statement (aAny >>= aSeq) will be true when aAny could be assigned to aSeq and since you just assigned aSec to aAny I'd suppose that the statement will always be true in your code.

What do you hope to achieve with the statement in your "setValue" method ?

Regards

Stephan

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to