Hi Peter,

asking on dev-dba, Frank redirected me to this list.

I want to automate the Java-Settings during and after the installation.
So, if a JDBC-Driver is required, the users have to add a classpath via GUI and restart the application. Is there a way to automate this via scripting?

There's no jvmsetup in 2.0 anymore, I think.

Alternatively a API-solution (Basic) would be appreciated (if no restarting is required).

May be, the installation- or the dev-list are the better addresses for this kind of question, but I want to avoid X-postings, so lets start here.

in case of jdbc-drivers you could try to pack your jdbc-driver in a zip file and then add it calling "unopkg add yourzipfile" ... unopkg might complain that the zip doesn't contain a uno-package, but as far as I know will copy the jar-file and adjust the classpath, so that the driver should work.

Hope that helps

Regards

Stephan