Hi Fabricio,

Worked just fine.
Thank you, Stephan.

But, in my application, I need to hide a textfield that has a given
name. How would be the code for that?

When you have a Enumeration of your TextFields you can query each of them for an XDependentTextField. UserFields are those and then you can call the method getTextFieldMaster() at this and get the property name from the returned PropertySet. If the TextFieldMaster has the name you search you can set the property "IsVisible" at the corresponding TexField.

Hope that helps

Regards

Stephan