Hi Cedic, Hi Pierre-Andre

I have little knowledge regarding eclipse but can help if needed

I think that I should finish the basic wizards (and the internal Type structure)
before we could begin to work on the addon wizards. I think that the C++
integration is quite simple: we only have to write another class that generates
C++ files from the rdb registry.

what about python ? I can help if needed and if you drive me with the eclipse stuff :)

Regarding the addon wizard, i think it could be integrated in the scripting project i'm thinking of One point is to propose a common UI / Assistant derived from actual OOo ones, in all the languages supported by OOo scripting
Do you think this could be included in your addon wizard ?

Do you already have some Eclipse API knowledge ? I'll look to see how the work
could be splitted.

Let me know

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com