Hi,

Jorge Marques Pelizzoni wrote:
Hi, all!

I am using OOo 1.1.4 and would like to know if the API provides a way to
identify which the current platform is (windows, linux_x86, etc.) so I can load
the right version of a third-party dynamic library.

no, not that i know but you can simply implement a dummy sevice in your library, pack the library in a package and deploy the package with all other stuff you need. During runtime you can instantiate the dummy service, UNO will automatically load the appropriate library for the underlying platform. You have to ensure only that your package provides one library for each of your supported platforms.

- Juergen

Thanks in advance. Cheers,

Jorge.