Pavel Janík wrote:
>    From: Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>    Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:14:36 +0200
>
> Hi,
>
>    > - addon.openoffice.org (already 1 vote)
>
> I'd prefer addons...

My concern about addons is that this term is already used for a very
special though important kind of "extension". But there are other
potential extensions of OOo that e.g. can be deployed as a package and
that are not (technically spoken) addons.

Ciao,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.