I´m using the 2.0 version. Don´t know if it´s 2.0.0 or 2.0.1.
Here is the code I use to see the available properties:

                        XTextFieldsSupplier xTextFieldsSupplier =
(XTextFieldsSupplier)
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XTextFieldsSupplier.class, component);

                        XEnumerationAccess xEnumeratedFields =
xTextFieldsSupplier
                                        .getTextFields();

                        XEnumeration enumeration =
xEnumeratedFields.createEnumeration();

                        while (enumeration.hasMoreElements()) {
                                Object field = enumeration.nextElement();
                                XDependentTextField dependentTextField =
(XDependentTextField)
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XDependentTextField.class, field);

                                XPropertySet propertySet = dependentTextField
                                                .getTextFieldMaster();
                                String name = (String)
propertySet.getPropertyValue("Name");
                                if (name.equals(myFieldName)) {
                                        XPropertySet fieldProperties =
(XPropertySet) UnoRuntime

.queryInterface(XPropertySet.class, field);

                                        String str = "";

                                        for (Property property : fieldProperties

.getPropertySetInfo().getProperties()) {
                                                str = str + property.Name +
"\n";
                                        }
                                        System.out.println(str);;