Hi jurgen, Hi tom

I think we should concentrate on the most popular and offical languages supported in OO.org. But let us see how many snippets will be contributed for other currrently not supported languages. We can extend the page later as well.

+1

And of course having the snippets available in all supported languages would be great and it should be easy for people to get started with any contribution to our snippet collection.

sure !
and it will be one way that "extensions" project may add value
(well, not official, it will be extension(s?) - lack of time, it may raise during the week end)

How we select the snippets is not so important for me. If we should first select the language and second the functional topic or vice versa. But i think that selecting the language first would be more natural and keeps the follow up pages smaller.

For my pow, i would say, lets start with the language and then the functionality (api). Moreover, everybody would describe its feature with its own classification. How would you class ? perharps look at search engine though keywords
Btw, it is subjective and i may be wrong

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com