Hi everybody,

I just have commited a new version of the eclipse integration with the following
changes:
  + improvement of the new UNO project wizard
  + new UNO interface wizard
  + fix of the project build (was just a workspace refresh problem)
  + some other misceleanous improvements.

You can find it on the api/ooeclipseintegration CVS, but there is a easier way
to install it: just add the following URL to the eclipse update sites:
http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/ooeclipseintegration/

Note: I discovered a problem with the gij and gjc, so please don't use it with
eclipse (moreover it causes eclipse to be much slower :()

Feel free to give me your opinion or submit your problems on this new version.