Stephan Wunderlich schrieb:
Hi Peter,

(made my first UNO-steps with StarOffice 5.2..., no comment please ;) )

I liked that office version ... eventhough not many seemed to be convinced of the "Do Everything in one place" ... but that is a totally different topic now ;-)

... and you had access to the macro bar from any document type, not only from the IDE. Setting a breakpoint in line 10 and the expression StarDesktop.CurrentComponent.. some lines later: no problem.
With OO.org: impossible

Peter