Bonjour Andreas Bregas
Message du 2006-01-03 15:05:
Hi,

The bug was reported in IZ 30500. In versions 1.1.x and 2.0.1 it is still not corrected and not even documented, so it should not have status RESOLVED and FIXED.

perhraps reopen the bug and mark it as regression in keywords

no, please don't. The status is correct as this task is really fixed
on my cws ab19. But both the cws and the task are targeted OOo Later
and the cws is not integrated yet. So no master containing the fix
is available. Nevertheless it is Resolved/Fixed and of course it's
no regression either.

I can't understand this. If it's fixed it should be integrated ASAP, why keep it OOo Later ? It was fixed in August 2005, and could have been integrated in 2.0.1. I queried IssueZilla for : RESOLVED and FIXED and OOo Later and Creation date between 2005-01-01 and now. Result : 75 issues ! What are you developers waiting for ? More duplicate reports ? More disappointed users ?

   Bernard