Hi Joachin,

I just have modified and tested my new bean thanks to your advice. I attached
the Diff with a comment to the issue. I simply added a method terminateOOo as
suggested on the issue. This method check if there are other components in the
desktop and terminate the office if there is only the bean.

I hope this could be integrated :)
Thanks for your help
Cedric