Hi Bernard,

In the original code, I can understand that, although it is not obvious.
But if I directly load the odb file, I still get the same exception

the datasource is loaded to be accessed
so you end with the same previous case i guess

this is the difference with other document types : there is no extra-binding to setup to display the document

Your solution works, but it is a workaround. It is not described in Dev' Guide 6.4.5, sub-section "Closing a document". See in particular the flowchart "Closing a model".
I will file an issue.

please send me the IZ number

thanks

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com