Tobias Krais wrote:

Hi Tuomas,

I'm totally newbie here, but really motivated one. ;)
I would appreciate a bit help here.

Same to me three weeks ago.

According to
http://www.openoffice.org/files/documents/25/2570/commandsReference.html
there should be a command named FormatMenu.

if I add:
 new String( "FormatMenu" )
to the aCommandURLTestSet table and try to run HelloTextTableShape.java
main() after disableCommands();
, FormatMenu still appears normally.
How should I disable whole menus? Does that disable also every command
under that menu?

I had a question that equals mine a bit. I wanted to remove all menu
items with the CommandURL ".uno:SaveAs". Here is the code:
http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Office/Office.RemoveIterativeAndTransientMenubarItems.snip

It could be helpful for you. May be also the thread on this list named
"Disable Commands transient."

I am not too sure that if you disable a whole menu will disappear. At
least in the example you mentioned it will disappear.

Greetings, Tobias

Hi Tobias,

and thanks a lot! Every piece of help is welcome at this point! BTW, do you know where can I find list of all URLs used in UNOs? Like those resources.

Tuomas