Hi again,

My goal is to prevent user from using default styles in textdocs. Apparently those default styles cannot be "disabled", so I need to make everything manually. One thing I have to do is to remove accelerators modifying styles. (e.g. CTRL + 1 = Heading 1). I tried to remove that accelerator with the code below, but nothing happened. CTRL+1 was still working. What did I do wrong?

--
Object conf = xRemoteServiceManager.createInstanceWithContext("com.sun.star.ui.ModuleUIConfigurationManagerSupplier", xRemoteContext); XModuleUIConfigurationManagerSupplier confMngrS = (XModuleUIConfigurationManagerSupplier)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XModuleUIConfigurationManagerSupplier.class, conf);

XUIConfigurationManager xConfMngr = confMngrS.getUIConfigurationManager("com.sun.star.text.TextDocument");

Object shortcutConfManager = xConfMngr.getShortCutManager();
XAcceleratorConfiguration ac = (XAcceleratorConfiguration)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XAcceleratorConfiguration.class, shortcutConfManager);

KeyEvent[] keys = ac.getAllKeyEvents();
ac.removeCommandFromAllKeyEvents(".uno:StyleApply?Style:string=Heading 1&FamilyName:string=ParagraphStyles");
--

And is there easier way to achieve my goal? Can I include a configuration file in my template to setup accelerators for my document? ( just like menubar.xml ) And if, where should I put it? There is configuration file for global and module accelerators ($OFFICE_DIR/share/config/soffice.cfg/global/accelerator/en-US/default.xml and e.g. $OFFICE_DIR/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/swriter/accelerator/en-US/default.xml) for the whole OpenOffice but in template files there is only /configuration2/menubar/menubar.xml)

Curious regards,
Tuomas Räsänen