Alle 09:44, giovedì 20 aprile 2006, Carsten Driesner ha scritto:
[...]
> Hi Paolo,
>
> I see your point and want to discuss your proposal with the scripting
> developer. I will add more information after this discussion.

Great! thank you!

> Currently I see some problems regarding your proposed solution. It's
> possible that several instances of the add-on toolbar exist at one point
> of time (e.g. three open writer documents). The static code must be
> aware of that and select the correct frame (instance).
> A possible
> solution would be to add the frame to the CommandEvent struct.

I must admit that I don't understand this problem.
In the current addon's implementation, the toolbar-button calls the macro
specified in the URL field, without to pass the frame reference. (at least
AFAIK)

From the side of the static code, you can use StarDesktop.currentComponent()
to get the document that contains the toolbar from which the macro has been
launched.
At least, this is what I currently do in my starbasic addon's

> I am not sure why you use "CommandURL.statusChanged", because
> statusChanged must be called by the add-on code.

yes, most likely my example was a bit confused because ...I was a bit confused

> The control doesn't
> know when to call it. I think you mean something like
> "CommandURL.notify" which is called by the control to provide event
> information.

Yes this is exactly what I meant.

Thank you very much
Paolo Mantovani