Hi Kent,
I render some objects - textframes, graphic frames and
lines.
For all of these I explicitly set the zOrder.
Somehow though my lines get put onto a different layer
(I presume).
What looks like a solution is when I press the button
"To Foreground" on the line then zOrdering looks ok,
the problem is that "To Foreground" is no where
documented. How do I set this property with a macro or
from java?
I know through the dispatcher I could issue the
SetObjectToForeground, but I can't figure out how to
pass the dispatcher a line for example so that it
knows what to set to the foreground.
does anyone have any ideas?
generally setting the z-order should work ... but well it doesn't seem
to in your case, but I'd have to look into the used code to see if it is
an issue or something in your code.
For the dispatch ... the one you want to use reacts to the currently
selected shape as far as I know, so the following macro should bring the
first shape in your document to the foreground
xShape = ThisComponent.drawpage(0)
thiscomponent.currentController.select(xShape)
'ensure that the shape is selected
xSel = thisComponent.currentController.getSelection
wasSelected = EqualUnoObjects(xShape,xSel(0))
while not wasSelected
'wait for selection
wend
dim document as object
dim dispatcher as object
document = ThisComponent.CurrentController.Frame
dispatcher = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")
dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:SetObjectToForeground", "",
0, Array())
Hope that helps
Regards
Stephan
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]