Kent Gibson wrote:
by the way this book might be interesting for you "Rich Client Entwicklung Mit Eclipse 3.1"
by Berthold Daum, publisher dpunkt-velay

Particularly the chapter "Elefanthochzeit -
Office-Komponenten Unter Eclipse"

mmh, seems to be interesting ;-)

Eric,

you should add officebean.jar, unoil,jar, ridl.jar, jurt.jar, juh.jar unoloader.jar to your classpath and try it again.

Juergen

--- Erik Z�hlke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If we come to the next result, so slowly approach
step by step the thing. Although I after the
following result already again nearly despair.
I submitted with JSwat the Application a Debug and
the result was again, appear by OpenOffice in the
Application! Thus the same result as under Eclipse.
I have all external libraries over mine “./libs�
directory merged, up to officebean.jar, these take I
from OpenOffice.
Thus like it also in some postings, officebean.jar
must in the OpenOfficee directory was addressed lie
and respond there, which knows other OOo jar can
moved.

We arrived thus one point, over the MANIFEST.MF file
can I no Librarys outside of the directory of .jar
file, only in or underlying level.
With over “java - cp / java - classpath� I had
direct delivery up to now no success, who that by
the indication <Office>\program\classes still over
<Office>\program\classes\officebean.jar.
Is it to be merged not possible these .jar files in
another form, is it by its own ClassLoader function?
Or how does it create Eclipse and JSwat of arbitrary
position .jar files to merge?
--------------

3 hours later, i give me one more change...

--------------

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Erik Zühlke>
set

CLASSPATH=C:\Programme\OpenOffice2\program\classes\officebean.jar
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Erik Zühlke>dir
%CLASSPATH%
 Datenträger in Laufwerk C: ist WXP-PROF
 Volumeseriennummer: 8840-2973

 Verzeichnis von
C:\Programme\OpenOffice2\program\classes

12.05.2006  17:39            46.661 officebean.jar
               1 Datei(en)         46.661 Bytes
               0 Verzeichnis(se), 12.722.302.976
Bytes frei

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Erik Zühlke>cd \sgv

C:\sgv>java -jar Starter.jar
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/star/comp/beans/NoConnectionException
        at

de.zuehlke_it.sgv.view.ooo.ControllerOOo.initViewOOo(ControllerOOo.java:34)
        at de.zuehlke_it.sgv.SGV.main(SGV.java:180)

C:\sgv>

--------------

Only once I must excuse for many the postinges, I am
actually not humans that fast give up, but actually
the moment came now, where I should decide… since
more than 7 days (no full time, but nevertheless so
some hour) hang myself I now to this topic.
I know already much of Eclipse, much of Java and
SWT, also in little now forgotten of the OpenOffice
API, not to from JSwat, but the CLASSPATH breaks the
neck to me: (,
I emigrate and my new occupation become its gardner
:)
Erik