Am Samstag, den 28.08.2004, 14:07 +1200 schrieb Ian Laurenson:
> On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 16:27, Michael Hoennig wrote:
> [snip]
> > *** Reviewing the documentation and report issues if you find any
> [snip]
> > And when you find anything to improve which you think should actually
> > be improved, report an issue to IssueZilla.
>
> I am quite keen to start systematically creating examples of use for
> each OOo object in OOo BASIC. I know that I am not alone in this desire.
> See: http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9120
> I don't think that posting these, either an example at a time, or
> posting several examples together, to IssueZilla would make for a good
> collaborative effort.
> I am bouncing the idea of using oooauthors:
> http://www.oooauthors.org
> What do other people think?

FWIW, why don't you start filling up

http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/

with sorted and grouped examples? If there is enough stuff listed it can
be integrated into the DevGuide or the IDL reference later on. And it is
usable from the first moment something new is added.

I personally think the IDL reference is *the* spot for having examples
regarding single objects (services, interfaces). But since it is
generated automatically there must be some linking technique to bring
external (in sense of "not written into the source code") examples in by
linking or the like.

Marc