Hi Paolo,

if the executing macro is in the same document as the dialog library it's easy ( DialogLibraries.exportLibrary(...) ),
but I fear that's not what you've meant.

To access it from outside the document I also have no extempore solution :-(

Maybe later, maybe somebody else?

Ciao
        Christoph

Paolo Mantovani schrieb:
Hi all,

I use oDoc.BasicLibraries.exportLibrary(...) in order to export a basic library from a document to a specified location.

first question:
how can I export a dialog library from an open document ?
(perhaps it's a stupid question, but I've not been able to find myself anything useful)

second question:
can I assume that the created directory is always named as the original basic library ?

thank you
Paolo Mantovani