Hi together,

I wrote a little program and wonder about its behaviour. This java
programm first sets the printer, then the printer tray and prints
afterwards the pages I want. Printing is started with:
xPrintable.print(printOpts)

Then my programm continues to set another printer tray, the same printer
and prints some other pages with:
xPrintable.print(printOpts)

Now something interesting happens: the second print request is just
ignored! I can solve this problem by telling my programm to sleep for
about 2 seconds after the first print is started and then continue with
the second print.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Greetings, Tobias