Hi Oliver,

> i try to copy textframes (including content) from a source doc to a
> destination doc ...
>
> is this possible via api ?

it a long time ago, you wrote this mail. I cannot answer your question
fully, but I was working on a part of the problem last week. Here is the
java code I used for getting the textframe:
-----%<-----
// Get the text frame interface from document
XTextFramesSupplier xTextFramesSupplier = (XTextFramesSupplier)
        UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XTextFramesSupplier.class,
                xComponent);

XNameAccess xNamedFrames = xTextFramesSupplier.getTextFrames();

String[] textframes = xNamedFrames.getElementNames();
for (int i = 0; i < textframes.length; i++) {
        Object textframe = null;
        try {
                textframe = xNamedFrames.getByName(textframes[i]);
                XTextContent xFrameContent = (XTextContent)
                        AnyConverter.toObject(XTextContent.class,
                                textframe);
        }
        catch (Exception e) {
        }
}

I think now you should be able to insert the XTextContent on an other...

Greetings, Tobias