Am Donnerstag, den 30.11.2006, 10:58 +0100 schrieb Tobias Krais:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> [...]
>
> > stardesktop.loadcomponentfromurl("private:factory/swriter","_blank",0,noargs())
> > doc.currentController.insertTransferable(obj)
> >
> > This API is kind of an "internal" clipboard. Currently it only works in
> > Writer.
>
> this is a very interesting solution. I wont use it, because I want to
> insert in a existing document.

If you only want to insert the complete second doc at a given location
(not "mixing in"), you can use

::com::sun::star::uno::XDocumentInsertable

for this task.

Get a text cursor at the target doc, position the cursor and call

insertDocumentFromURL()

on it. According to the dev guide you only need to pass an url and an
empty prop set.

HTH,
Marc