Carsten Driesner wrote:
Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
In your example, you have the following code, which works:

 If ( oModuleCfgMgr.hasSettings( sTBURL )) Then
   oModuleCfgMgr.replaceSettings( sTBURL, oTBSettings )
 Else
   oModuleCfgMgr.insertSettings( sTBURL, oTBSettings )
 End If

This code, however, has a problem:

 If ( oModuleCfgMgr.hasSettings( sTBURL )) Then
   'oModuleCfgMgr.replaceSettings( sTBURL, oTBSettings )
   oModuleCfgMgr.RemoveSettings( sTBURL, oTBSettings )
   oModuleCfgMgr.insertSettings( sTBURL, oTBSettings )
 Else
   oModuleCfgMgr.insertSettings( sTBURL, oTBSettings )
 End If

While testing, I wanted to make a toolbar go away, so I "REMOVED" the settings. I was no longer able to create a new toolbar with the URL of the "removed" toolbar. There are no errors, it simply does nothing.
May be you have found a bug. I will check it. Just for your information, removing the configuration settings is not enough to really get rid of a toolbar. OpenOffice.org 2.0.x supports live-configuration and therefore would even show a toolbar without configuration data (the toolbar must be requested by the application code). You can see this if you use the toolbar configuration dialog via "Tools - Configure - Toolbar" and create a custom toolbar. You have to remove the window state of the toolbar via OpenOffice.org configuration access.

Regards,
Carsten

I have been documenting all of this...
I must remove the "window state" using "configuration access". <sigh>

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm