Hi,

I'm using the Java bootstrap method to open a OO Writer document as
described in:

http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Office/Office.BootstrapOpenOffice.snip

However, when there are macros included in the document that I'm opening,
the user gets no Alert that the document contains macro's. The macros
are present, but they do nothing when the users calls them via the OO GUI.
When opening openoffice normally via Windows, I get  a warning, and
the macros work.

I tried to play with the macro security settings but to no avail.

Can I solve this problem programmaticly, or is this a bug ?

thx,

Dominique De Munck